UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had this this morning,ideas please

Attachments

• AA74AD9D-A314-49E7-8D38-508265835F90.jpg
    AA74AD9D-A314-49E7-8D38-508265835F90.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 228
Year off Bike would help But I suspect a Post 2006 with the later NON servo ABS

It usually means that your brushes are stuck and not contacting the motor windings

If it is a Non whizzy brake model it is safe enough to ride as they did away with the 4 brake circuit system of the servo brakes

Year off Bike would help But I suspect a Post 2006 with the later NON servo ABS

It usually means that your brushes are stuck and not contacting the motor windings

If it is a Non whizzy brake model it is safe enough to ride as they did away with the 4 brake circuit system of the servo brakes
2005 servo braked model

If you do a search here you will find shed loads of info on this as it's been done to death :thumb2

If you can get the OBD fault codes read, you would have a much better idea of what is causing the fault lamp. If the red triangle isn't lit up I would guess that it's not a serious problem, could be as simple as low fluid in the internal reservoirs.

Bike

If you can get the OBD fault codes read, you would have a much better idea of what is causing the fault lamp. If the red triangle isn't lit up I would guess that it's not a serious problem, could be as simple as low fluid in the internal reservoirs.
Bikes going into the local bike guy to sort it out on Thursday ta for all advice

Back
Top Bottom