30/31 July 2022

I'd love to attend this year and, although I don't know the gentleman, I'd be willing to risk my manhood and take the option, if available, of the other twin bed with Sumprat.
I decided, at the Assen MotoGP, that my days in a small 2 man tent are over!
If not, and I may still attend, are there local b & b things available?

TIA,

Iain

Iain

You are very welcome to have a room.

We are live!
First to arrive was Donovan on his R1150 R which he has converted to GS spec.
Second was Martin on his big KTM who arrived after we had already gone out to the night market in the local town. He eventually found us.
Rob arrives tomorrow on his 1200 GSA.
We took Donovan up to to local market in the Bentley after he had enjoyed a swim in the 12m pool.

It is going to be an awesome Weekend!

Not to late to join us!
If you can't make this weekend, then just come anytime in August or September. We don't mind having an excuse to have another party at any time.

was thinking about it but due to possibly getting called in for medical this week or next couldnt chance it

enjoy

Well Saturday night really was awesome. Over 40 attendees including several French neighbours.

Great food prepared and cooked by Simon (Sumprat) and Donavan (adventuredon).
After the food we had great entertainment with a friend playing his guitar in the style of the late great Pastyman.

After much alcohol, wde fired up the Kareoke machine with varying results. Some profession singers mixed with some idiots. :)

Suday morning was a great ride out to a local giant metal elephant. I will try to upload photos. Then a stop at a local market town for a much needed drink.

Back home to another Simon master class lunch then more chill out time in the pool.

Back
Top Bottom