MIDWEEK BREAKFAST 10 A.M. WEDNESDAY 24TH NOVEMBER

derek

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi folks. Going to try another new venue.

The Corner House Cafe
Hardys Farm Shop
Hawton Lane
Newark Notts
NG24 3SD

Check out website for menu etc.
www.hardysfarndon.co.uk

We've been a few times so thought it would be worth a visit for midweek catch-up.
Hope to see you there.
P.S. For those who like local produce to buy and not forgetting Christmas gifts, there is plenty to choose from.

Derek

Looks like a good venue Derek, thanks for organising.
Won't be able to make it though, been dragged away by the family on a short break to the Cotswolds.
Have a good time all.

Aha a breakfast no less, We will be there if they let us out of the village. Roadworks :blast

Good to see you all again. Lovely breakfast in a warm, cosy environment. Nice ride home through Nottinghamshire lanes too, I came through Car Colston and took a picture of the bike beside an old lady with a broom, then at the cricket club pavillion, the road runs through the cricket pitch!
Filled up just past the University in a big Esso. 126.6 miles on 7 litres. Not bad, 79 mpg. :cool:

I won't make the next Saturday one because of work, but will get to another. :thumby:

Thanks Derek and Lorraine.

Good value venue and good meet up. :fnikefork

Oh sorry, I didn't realise you were there. Good to see you up on your feet again... how long before the GS is back together?

Hi Simon, I only realised it was you when I saw you ready to leave on your XCountry.

I have been back riding the G/S for 4 weeks now and my limp has nearly gone.

Walking my sons dog and then riding my eBike has sped up recovery.

The PD is with Mikeyboy who will transfer the good bits to another frame and forks I have obtained. I plan to complete the rest over the winter.

See you when you get to another breakfast.

Hi Simon, I only realised it was you when I saw you ready to leave on your XCountry.

I have been back riding the G/S for 4 weeks now and my limp has nearly gone.

Walking my sons dog and then riding my eBike has sped up recovery.

The PD is with Mikeyboy who will transfer the good bits to another frame and forks I have obtained. I plan to complete the rest over the winter.

See you when you get to another breakfast.

Great news! keep the physio going, the dog will thank you! :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom