Motorbike turntable.

Scotsrick

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’ve got to turn my GS 1250 in my back garden to get it into my shed.

It’s quite a tight space needing probably 6 movements.

I’ve been considering a turntable to make it a bit easier.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/EasyTurn-Motorbike-Motorcycle-Centre-Turntable/dp/B07KRBVGG8

Has anybody got/used one of these?

It’s only 1cm depth so hopefully shouldn’t make putting it on the centre stand too difficult.

Or is it something you bought thinking it was a great idea, used a couple of times and forgot about?

Had one for years, makes turning a large heavy bike much easier.I also have a bike dolly so i can shove the bike right up against the garage wall giving me more space.Both really usefull bits of kit.

I’ve got to turn my GS 1250 in my back garden to get it into my shed.

It’s quite a tight space needing probably 6 movements.

I’ve been considering a turntable to make it a bit easier.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/EasyTurn-Motorbike-Motorcycle-Centre-Turntable/dp/B07KRBVGG8

Has anybody got/used one of these?

It’s only 1cm depth so hopefully shouldn’t make putting it on the centre stand too difficult.

Or is it something you bought thinking it was a great idea, used a couple of times and forgot about?

I bought one of these about 7 or 8 years ago and is the best thing ever bought for the bike, so got another last summer as the GS is always on the first one and wanted a second for turning my other bikes.
It has been great on everything up to a GTR1400 and the GS is especially easy as the weight is nicely balanced about the centre stand.

Buy one and you will wonder how you ever did without it.

Another question.

40cm or 50cm?

I haven’t got a bike just now to measure it so it would be a guess. What’s the measurement between the centre stand legs of a GS 1250?

The extra cost doesn’t matter as it’s part of my Xmas pressie from Mrs S.

Another question.

40cm or 50cm?

I haven’t got a bike just now to measure it so it would be a guess. What’s the measurement between the centre stand legs of a GS 1250?

The extra cost doesn’t matter as it’s part of my Xmas pressie from Mrs S.

Both of mine are 40cm diameter and not had a problem but no reason not to go for 50cm if you prefer.

Didn't someone on here make and sell them some time ago?:nenau

What I like about this one is that there is no bearing just a "Membrane" so the overall thickness is just the two plates of Alloy. In all the time I've had mine it has never jammed or played up. When I bought it direct from the Makers I asked them about the bearing and they said "Buy it and if you aren't happy, return it for a refund". Now 7 or 8 years later I've still not sent it back, just bought an extra one.

I’ve got the 50cm one, had it for years and it’s been no trouble turning GS or RT’s.

Back
Top Bottom