Anyone looking for a winter project

Seat

I love it when the paintwork comes back and there's stuff you can do inside in the warm.

Attachments

• IMG_5972.jpg
    IMG_5972.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 212
Getting there

The seat went back on easily and things are starting to look up!

Attachments

• IMG_5975.jpg
    IMG_5975.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_6281.jpg
    IMG_6281.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 208
The Big Reveal!

It's been finished for a while but the weather has been poor to say the least, but the other day the sun shone so it was time for some pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_6268.jpg
    IMG_6268.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_6269.jpg
    IMG_6269.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_6276.jpg
    IMG_6276.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 207
That is absolutely stunning. I hope you get many many miles on it. Great timing too as spring is just around the corner :)

After all these years, the R90S in Daytona orange STILL blows my socks off - and yours is a beauty Sir.

Top job...:bow

After all these years, the R90S in Daytona orange STILL blows my socks off - and yours is a beauty Sir.

Top job...:bow

Totally agree, if you were keeping it or selling it the wrong fade on the tank would have always bugged you. Judging by the number of parts “ on my shelf” your workshop must be like an aisle of Halfords. :D

In the early 70’s a mate had only just got his stripes, and he said m’off for an adventure.

Where to.? Said I..Hong Kong they want Met Sergeants, tax free money and you’re immediately promoted to Inspector on arrival; you are contracted to serve 12 months minimum.

A year later this vision rides into the Station yard..A silver smoke R90s..A black knight in leather and silver helmet all coordinated dismounts..Feck those Krauser panniers are worth as much as the nail I’m riding..😐

Gerry had returned and treated himself..I’ll never forget the image that bent my brain.

R90s is a true icon .. Long live the King..🏍

Back
Top Bottom