Hello from Merseyside area

Rich - Bike Instructor

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this forum but got loads and loads of riding experience both here and Europe. I was a Police Advance Rider before I retired and I am a DVSA CBT DAS Instructor in Runcorn Cheshire area I am also qualified to teach Advanced and hold a DIA diploma in Advanced Riding Instruction. I have just bought a 2017 GS 1200 TE Exclusive from Chester Motorrad but have owned numerous bikes over the years I am 64 so had a bike licence for 40 yrs The best bike I ever owned was the K1600GTLE but it’s a little heavy for rider training I would be up for days out if there are any GS owners in my area

Rich

welcome, there are a few lads in Cheshire ,warrington way

Hi I am new to this forum but got loads and loads of riding experience both here and Europe. I was a Police Advance Rider before I retired and I am a DVSA CBT DAS Instructor in Runcorn Cheshire area I am also qualified to teach Advanced and hold a DIA diploma in Advanced Riding Instruction. I have just bought a 2017 GS 1200 TE Exclusive from Chester Motorrad but have owned numerous bikes over the years I am 64 so had a bike licence for 40 yrs The best bike I ever owned was the K1600GTLE but it’s a little heavy for rider training I would be up for days out if there are any GS owners in my area

Rich

Hi Rich, you're 2 minutes from me if you're in Whiston... I'm in Rainhill, at the Whiston end... by the Shell Station.
Welcome to the forums!

Were you a police rider in Merseyside or Cheshire? If Merseyside, you might know a friend's dad - worked Traffic (Cars...mostly Vauxhall Senators IIRC) out of Oliver Lyme Rd in Prescot and Smithdown Lane Liverpool. I think it was Group 4 traffic, but might be mistaken on that. Moved into Accident Investigation for Merseyside before retiring probably 10 years ago.

Cheers,
Dave.

Two things.
1. Runcorn. I feel for you.

2. It's all good having all those qualifications and experience, but........ Can you pull a wheelie?

I'm in Prescot just by the Hospital.

Hi mate. I'm from the Wirral.

I used to be a tech at Chester Motorrad before going to Marriotts in Birkenhead. I also run an independent BMW workshop from home.

See you around

Ted

Welcome

I’m in Chester... well Eccleston actually ... always up for a ride out into NW if you fancy it.

Back
Top Bottom