New connect cradle

Just heard that delivery into Germany for distribution to the uk is now 24th of January. So longer to wait than I thought. Bugger

Spoke to my dealer yesterday and the delivery date has been brought forward again to before xmas now.

Well I'm fully invested now, took my final faulty nav 6 back to my dealer for a refund so just waiting on the cradle release now.

Just fitted one to my 21 plate GSA. Works brilliantly. Very easy to use on the go. It has cleaned up my cockpit by getting rid of my Tom Tom and quad lock phone holder. Very impressed.

Just fitted one to my 21 plate GSA. Works brilliantly. Very easy to use on the go. It has cleaned up my cockpit by getting rid of my Tom Tom and quad lock phone holder. Very impressed.

You in the UK? If so where did you get it?

Ocean in Plymouth. I popped in as I was going past yesterday to pre order one. Turns out they had 3 delivered on Saturday for display purposes and they let me have one. Right place right time.

£188 which might sound a lot but I think it’s worth it.

£188 which might sound a lot but I think it’s worth it.

Remarkable. Assuming its made in Germany, which is a big assumption these days, the UK is cheaper than here in the EU or at the very least on a par. It's a funny old world.....

Remarkable. Assuming its made in Germany, which is a big assumption these days, the UK is cheaper than here in the EU or at the very least on a par. It's a funny old world.....

Paid €210 at the dealer here in France.

My dealer has had one come in which has my name on it, wifey is picking it up today

My dealer has had one come in which has my name on it, wifey is picking it up today

Well done, a report when you get it all up and running would be welcome. In the meantime have a Merry Christmas.....

Fitted my cradle today, nice and straight forward, downloaded some maps for the app. Just got to import some routes to try now.

Back
Top Bottom