I’ve transformed my GSA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent a day last week methodically changing from the factory front and rear suspension to the TT units. Went out today and did 100 odd miles on a mix of dual carriageway, fast single carriageways and some back roads with undulations and broken surfaces. Also took the bike over some badly broken tracks. I used all ride modes and all suspension settings. Wow, just wow! It’s a totally different bike. The fact that the suspension can maintain tyre contact with the road surface so much better is a game changer. Going into and out of corners with greater confidence and better line holding whilst the bike is banked over.

When set to road it feels firmer than the factory units but still comfortable. Definitely no wallowing! With it set to dynamic it feels like it’s on rails. I tried all ride heights too and the difference was marked in all settings. Not cheap but a farkle that really does improve the bike.

Told you , glad your happy with my cast offs lol 😂 worth every penny you refused to make a decent offer ,,,, only joking , best part is they are being appreciated 👍👍

How churlish - cast offs indeed. Remind me not to buy anything else from you if that’s how you follow up on a sale. Not sure what you’ve meant to have told me either? I do my own homework before buying stuff. Yet another bike thread reduced to the Beakchat and Bollox level.

How churlish - cast offs indeed. Remind me not to buy anything else from you if that’s how you follow up on a sale. Not sure what you’ve meant to have told me either? I do my own homework before buying stuff. Yet another bike thread reduced to the Beakchat and Bollox level.
Hang on , you bought it at way less than half price , and then post on how expensive it was , seems your living the dream.Remember that you had a deal and I gave it to you . . I will not sell you anything else . May have been nice to you being honest and humble . I tenner your first offer … funny that was 👍👍

Absolutely I bought the shocks at a bargain price, no complaint there. If you weren’t happy with the price then you shouldn’t have sold them! To then try and belittle me by suggesting I’m buying your ‘cast offs’ is childish. You didn’t give me the deal, I paid for it - you remember that! I didn't say it was expensive, or make any reference to what I paid you for them, what I said it isn't a cheap mod, which it isn't.

And there I shall close it before it goes properly down hill.

Spent a day last week methodically changing from the factory front and rear suspension to the TT units. Went out today and did 100 odd miles on a mix of dual carriageway, fast single carriageways and some back roads with undulations and broken surfaces. Also took the bike over some badly broken tracks. I used all ride modes and all suspension settings. Wow, just wow! It’s a totally different bike. The fact that the suspension can maintain tyre contact with the road surface so much better is a game changer. Going into and out of corners with greater confidence and better line holding whilst the bike is banked over.

When set to road it feels firmer than the factory units but still comfortable. Definitely no wallowing! With it set to dynamic it feels like it’s on rails. I tried all ride heights too and the difference was marked in all settings. Not cheap but a farkle that really does improve the bike.

Looks great, congratulations. Well beyond my abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom