My 2022 R1250GS Adventure Megamoto

Curious about something, were you able to switch the TPMS sensors from your spoked wheels to the cast wheels or do the cast wheels take a different sensor?

Curious about something, were you able to switch the TPMS sensors from your spoked wheels to the cast wheels or do the cast wheels take a different sensor?

I bought a set off TPMS from BMW. They were expensive even with a bit off discount.

I think you can buy Chinese ones. There was a thread somewhere. But Chinese stuff is not for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you change one wheel at a time and run around for 5 miles or so then the TPMS are automatically registered and recognised.
My 17" front with BMW sensor took about a mile or so to be recognised.

Yes I have a 2020 GS front wheel available if you are looking.

Did this bike start as a GS and have GSA tank fitted or am I missing something?

Yes I have a 2020 GS front wheel available if you are looking.

Did this bike start as a GS and have GSA tank fitted or am I missing something?

Neil. Started as my new 2022 Rally Adventure. I’ve put 17 inches wheels on it and taken the crash bars off it. And a few other bits and pieces from my 40 year GS. A few other things to do over winter.
7224be8602440cf290cc3df9753a8aab.jpg

20cbd2c6de4236bee99c4bd41e2e1b96.jpg

I see….

Want to sell the crash bars? Do you a deal with a new front alloy?? :)

I see….

Want to sell the crash bars? Do you a deal with a new front alloy?? :)

Saw you had some damage to ones!!! Sorry. Keeping mine. Shouldn’t be too hard to powder coat yours.

Thought so.
Not my crash bars. Enquiry for a friend.
If they are powder coated will they be smoothed off first by the powdercoater to regain the smooth unscratched surface?

Thought so.
Not my crash bars. Enquiry for a friend.
If they are powder coated will they be smoothed off first by the powdercoater to regain the smooth unscratched surface?

Not sure chum.

R1250RS spoiler fitted instead of sump guard. I think these look superb and are really well finished.
fb2b0aa090ac4c79a1336e9c820ea2cc.jpg

6d6506f6c611eeebb20e69db163e14b4.jpg

8daf183d221ef42973e738282252bfab.jpg

^ With the 17" front wheel, what options did you consider for a front fender, and where did you end up? Thx! RS spoiler looks superb.

Reggie
Like i said before if you ever want to sell the wheel set up please contact me
Id love them on my bike
Rob

Quick run into Belfast city centre for some crimbo shopping. No better tool. Heated seats and grips on. Perfect.
e3699315e8aaa3e3a65dfcb35dac2463.jpg

Reggie that is a very good looking bike you have there...:thumb2
I mysef wait for next years 1300/1400 GS with 150-160 hp , cast aluminum frame and 17 " CF-wheels right from the factory with the right geometry where you don't loose ground clearance and have no high speed stability issues running Vmax with bags...:thumby:

What 17inch front wheel fits?
Or is it a modify job?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

What 17inch front wheel fits?
Or is it a modify job?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

The RT wheel just slips straight in, as I have done, and I think so did Reggie, who I secretly look up to.

Back
Top Bottom