bmw r1150gsa se price

Deleted account 220427001

Reaction score
Hi all how much a a r1150gsa se 2005 . 18k ohlins and side panniers and locking sat nav cradle with 595 garmin and usb charger , what do they go for now ??

Interested in how much these are. Would love one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok people will sort some pictures this week down sizing my bike collection big time lost my storage ,p.s got some pictures on tap talk , sent a few to Reggie , can i down load it on here for you lot to drool at .!! have a r1150gsa se, r850gs comes with refurbished gearbox done by mikey but not fitted it yet ,and a airhead r100 naked or is it a r100t not sure , any way got to go , decided gonna keep my r1150rt they do not go for much nowadays , have a nose on the bikes or i send then to you aka sheene

Ok people will sort some pictures this week down sizing my bike collection big time lost my storage ,p.s got some pictures on tap talk , sent a few to Reggie , can i down load it on here for you lot to drool at .!! have a r1150gsa se, r850gs comes with refurbished gearbox done by mikey but not fitted it yet ,and a airhead r100 naked or is it a r100t not sure , any way got to go , decided gonna keep my r1150rt they do not go for much nowadays , have a nose on the bikes or i send then to you aka sheene

I’d keep the 1150 GS and sell the rest. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom