Reaction score
Well, I wonder what kind of welcome I’m going to receive in here :green gri:D

I thought you were on a ban from this section, from the Boss

Your piss taking of WC owners was mercilessly delivered

Attachments

• 1118C71F-6F2A-46ED-87A2-C64F11178DBC.jpeg
    1118C71F-6F2A-46ED-87A2-C64F11178DBC.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 502
I cannot remember what you said originally- but it was funny and mirrored my thoughts too

I think it was along the lines of the original LC having a shit clutch, shit gearbox and electronics designed by the same bloke that does the traction control for Fischer price toys :D

I think it was along the lines of the original LC having a shit clutch, shit gearbox and electronics designed by the same bloke that does the traction control for Fischer price toys :D

Glad they have improved it in the intervening 8 years

Glad they have improved it in the intervening 8 years

The new 1250 is a totally different bike to ride compared to those early WC’s

I hooked it up the Newtown to Crossgates road and apparently the ABS cut in several times (I was riding like a twat), although I never felt it once.

The suspension is on a different level.

The clutch is stil a bit shit, but not enough to put me off, but the gearbox and electronics on the new bike are far less intrusive.

It’ll take a while to gel with (whereas with the twin cam I felt an immediate connection) but I reckon with a set of bar risers it’ll be right.

I hooked it up the Newtown to Crossgates road and apparently the ABS cut in several times (I was riding like a twat), although I never felt it once.

The clutch is stil a bit shit, but not enough to put me off, but the gearbox and electronics on the new bike are far less intrusive.

It’ll take a while to gel with (whereas with the twin cam I felt an immediate connection) but I reckon with a set of bar risers it’ll be right.

Good summary
That’s a cracking road - did it a month ago

maybe age gives different feelings evolution

maybe age gives different feelings evolution

I doubt it, shit is shit no matter how old, and the early water cooled bikes were shit.

I think the reality is, bmw read my criticisms and put their top men on to it to solve them, it took them 8 years, that’s how shite the early bikes were :D

Ah, the beauty of BMW and dealers that actually want to help customers.

I’m not a turncoat, I just don’t suffer bad service.

All dealers are nice and want to help until they have your money.
Some are better at helping after they have it.

Back
Top Bottom