GS Adventure to a GS or vice versa?

de698a909570535b9b9808156d2d021d.jpg

Someone has a solution for the odd long journey

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting that the GS seems to be the preferred option over the GSA mainly due to its bulk and no one has mentioned any gadgets or gizmos that they couldn't get on the GS.
I'm talking to the dealership tomorrow to see what my options are.
Anyone interested in a 1250GSA TE exclusive?

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

Had 4 GS's and loved them all. They just get better with each new model change.
Last time switched to a GSA for the first time - with the 1250 engine the extra bulk carried much more easily than previous models (IMO).
At 5'10" I opted for the low suspension version as I didn't want to be on tip toes.

Extra weight on GSA - is countered by a more solid smooth ride.
Extra range surprising useful, but to be fair standard GS has more than enough miles in the tank.
Definitely prefer the extra weight and protection of the GSA on long motorway hauls.
I ride a lot of country B roads and didn't notice any significant loss of handling compared to my previous GS's.
Next time around I'll look at both with fresh eyes and choose again (although new Tiger might also be interesting).

Bottom line - both great with different plus points.
Go for what you fancy - not for what other people tell you to have (including me).
If you've enjoyed the ride of the GS more than the GSA - go for it.

Interesting that the GS seems to be the preferred option over the GSA mainly due to its bulk and no one has mentioned any gadgets or gizmos that they couldn't get on the GS.
I'm talking to the dealership tomorrow to see what my options are.
Anyone interested in a 1250GSA TE exclusive?

Not sure what gadgets and gizmos you mean? Unless you’re taking about the ash tray on top of the tank?

;6185251 said:
Not sure what gadgets and gizmos you mean? Unless you’re taking about the ash tray on top of the tank?
That "ash tray" was the only thing I liked about the 30litre tank.
What I meant was some of the additional features ie cruise control, hill start control etc but I think you can pretty much get everything on the GS that you get with the GSA.

Back
Top Bottom