nexx helmets

fizzer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
anyone bought one ,what are they like , i was looking at this type Nexx X.WED2 ,also is it there own blue tooth unit that goes in there,whats the bluetooth unit like.

They are brilliant helmets
Very comfortable

Their comms? Ok at best, they are rebadged low level Sena models

I’ve been looking at these but need to try on - I usually buy from Motolegends but they don’t stock them, who does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m very pleased with mine although as has been said the x com is just ok.I did have one of the visor retainer clips pop off which left the visor and peak flapping about .luckily I had the foresight to buy spares and had them with me.

I bought a Vilijord last year against some advice not to, also bought the Nexx xcom 2 at the same time, started to fall apart on my yearly bike trip (NC500), returned it for repair when I got home, it took a long time to get it back, it’s been brilliant ever since. Instantly comfortable, I find the comms system really good for me (99% music, 1% phone calls). Love the look, the camera mount, the flip front, the sun visor, would buy another one next time no problem.

none of the comms units sold by any of the helmet companies are any good compared to what you can buy from the original manufacturer and not specifically for the helmet.
Without exception they are their low end/last or model before last versions, not to say the dont work just to say for the same money you get considerably more and more modern.
On average the kit from the helmet company is at least £50-100 more than the equivalent from say Sena sometimes a lot more than that

I have the nexx X wed. Had it for over a year now and have found it a comfortable well made helmet. It's my first adventure style helmet so don't really have anything to compare it to. It's quieter than I expected which is great. The peak is smaller than similar type helmets although there is an extension piece. I don't have comms so can't comment re that. The large visor is brilliant compared to my other more road orientated helmets. The vents seem to work ok. Mine is plain white and is easy to clean. The sizing is the same as my AGVs that Iv'e had. I would buy it again.

I have a Nexx ( can’t remember model)
I think it’s Carbon and it was last of old model (X1?)
It’s been excellent, all day comfortable and no leaks or misting in torrential rain.
AND it was only circa 130 maybe 140 euros posted.
Can’t fault it!

Back
Top Bottom