V2 Streetfighter

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
8bf197252fbea8681fd38139df1b6de8.png

6fd252fb0fd5a83849b4ad33498c96a6.png

The instrument cluster looks too small and far away

I believe I am on record as having said this will be the better bike in the SF lineup - i couldn't wait so bought the V4s as you know

In the real world the V2 will be a fabulous bike

The instrument cluster ( if the same as the V4) is actually very good if you dare look at it ...

No wings but they are an option ...

I think an S model with the tricky Ohlins will be along soon

Oh 44teeth seem to quite like it

<iframe width="1881" height="730" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yeU5QMjBwYE" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That’s the review I watched and from the riders pov the instruments looked too small .given the average age of motorcycle riders now many will be in a hunched stance just trying to read it

That’s the review I watched and from the riders pov the instruments looked too small .given the average age of motorcycle riders now many will be in a hunched stance just trying to read it

As said i dont know that it is the same size instruments as My V4s but the speed readout is plenty big enough to see and the rev counter changes colour when it goes orange you everything elds will be a blur anyway so it matters little :D

15K with no system ……., by the time you fit one , you are into V4 money

15K with no system ……., by the time you fit one , you are into V4 money

True that

However it makes me laugh seeing people spending £5K plus 8 hours fitting on the Akra system for the v4 to gain a couple of BHP

The very last thing the V4 needs is more power and the stock exhaust sounds very nice and most people wonder how Ducati actually got it through sound regs as is

I have seen quite a few complaints of the Akra system reducing ground clearance and dragging on track days etc

Personally I would leave the stock pipe on it

True that

However it makes me laugh seeing people spending £5K plus 8 hours fitting on the Akra system for the v4 to gain a couple of BHP

The very last thing the V4 needs is more power and the stock exhaust sounds very nice and most people wonder how Ducati actually got it through sound regs as is

I have seen quite a few complaints of the Akra system reducing ground clearance and dragging on track days etc

Personally I would leave the stock pipe on it

Yeah but the fuelling on the V4 is shite and spending £4k on a vanity system will make a HUGE difference.I’m sure I read it somewhere !!

The only thing that bugs me a little is the free play in the throttle but a 10 quid spacer sorts it out if I can be bothered

When I had a SF V4S for the day I thought it was stunning.Fuelling was brilliant.
I’d have one in a heartbeat if I could justify the expense and lack of use.

Did you not notice the difference when you fitted a system to your last bike ?:rolleyes:

It wasn't night and day and that was the 1260 L twin and most of the cost of that system was borne by Ducati it only cost me £600 ....

I must get round to ordering a throttle spacer as there is a fair bit of free play but other than that the fuelling is super

The V4 with a full system is great , but if you have not tried one it’s a hard point to argue .
Quote: Yeah but the fuelling on the V4 is shite and spending £4k on a vanity system will make a HUGE difference.I’m sure I read it somewhere !

The V4 with a full system is great , but if you have not tried one it’s a hard point to argue .
Quote: Yeah but the fuelling on the V4 is shite and spending £4k on a vanity system will make a HUGE difference.I’m sure I read it somewhere !

The V4 in the Multi is a very different V4 to the SF though

Any way back to the V2

A system may well make quite a difference but I wouldn't bother regardless

The V4 in the Multi is a very different V4 to the SF though

Any way back to the V2

A system may well make quite a difference but I wouldn't bother regardless

The multi gains more in the real use with the full system , the SF more on the higher revs . The V2 would gain more with free flow and power gains .
Again I’m sure your correct 👍
All my bikes have had the exhaust/ map upgrades and to the positive. Only my point from doing it .
Anyway back to the V2 x

Back
Top Bottom