What is the best helmet ?

I can appreciate his conclusions, I have a couple of RX7's which are my preference for protection, but for practical use have J-cruise 2 with built in Sena's for my Wife & I to use for touring.

Sounds to me like the author has bought the marketing bollox from the two obvious players.

Did you know that Shoei make different shaped helmets for different shaped heads.

The Asian head shape more round than the western oval shape. Compromises are possible to a degree with the cushions nut not perfect.

Also , Shoei prohibit exports between markets.

Useless fact if the day ?

Did you know that Shoei make different shaped helmets for different shaped heads.

The Asian head shape more round than the western oval shape. Compromises are possible to a degree with the cushions nut not perfect.

Also , Shoei prohibit exports between markets.

Useless fact if the day ?

They do indeed.
Not that I could tell much difference .I’ve bought a couple of Shoeis in Japan in the early 2000s and they fitted me fine.About half the price of the same model in UK.

Best helmet:

So, it’s the one , like, with the best coloured stickers , innit brov !
(Or the one that the boss at the takeaway place you got a job at gives you, so you can ride one of his Awsum peds to deliver crap takeaway food to some chav too lazy to get off their fat arse)…

They do indeed.
Not that I could tell much difference .I’ve bought a couple of Shoeis in Japan in the early 2000s and they fitted me fine.About half the price of the same model in UK.

And that half you managed to lose through ‘expenses’ no doubt :augie :D

Best helmet:

So, it’s the one , like, with the best coloured stickers , innit brov !
(Or the one that the boss at the takeaway place you got a job at gives you, so you can ride one of his Awsum peds to deliver crap takeaway food to some chav too lazy to get off their fat arse)…

Are you fer real lol,

No way i's trust my noggin to some one size dropped fits all lid,

I used my own AGV ;) the bikes on the other hand were as required, ragged to fuck :D

Back
Top Bottom