M8 owners please read.

“Your item departed a transfer airport in HEATHROW, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM on December 26, 2021 at 9:28 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.“

I best get saving up.;)

Got the RKS back from Cheltenham HD the other day. I noticed one of their plate glass windows was boarded up...they had been broken into Christmas eve and had 2 e-bikes stolen.:nenau

Rode it home in biblical rain :rolleyes: and since then I have spent a couple of afternoons cleaning it again and adding a few tasteful trinkets, (mostly saved off the last RK and powder coated black) I have so far managed to resist tassles I'm glad to say.:rolleyes::green gri:D

Got the RKS back from Cheltenham HD the other day. I noticed one of their plate glass windows was boarded up...they had been broken into Christmas eve and had 2 e-bikes stolen.:nenau

Rode it home in biblical rain :rolleyes: and since then I have spent a couple of afternoons cleaning it again and adding a few tasteful trinkets, (mostly saved off the last RK and powder coated black) I have so far managed to resist tassles I'm glad to say.:rolleyes::green gri:D

Sigh...:)

Back
Top Bottom