NEC motorcycle live

DC

Reaction score
Has anyone pre purchased the tickets ? Is anyone actually going ? Will be interesting to see what the attendances are In comparison to pre pandemic

4 of us are going up on the 10th , you need to have your vaccine passport to get in .

3 of us going, tickets bought

4 of us are going up on the 10th , you need to have your vaccine passport to get in .

or a test within 72 hours of visiting or proof of immunity following testing positive in the last 180 days.

I haven't been for five years now. And no one I know generally bothers either.

The last time we went it was dull. You can see everything you need to in a few hours. There are no bargains to be had anymore either. Which was half the attraction.

Many of the major manufactures aren't bothering with it either. Or putting out a much smaller stand. BMW won't be there at all so I believe.

I know lots of people in the trade who would put stands on but the pitch cost is HORRENDOUSLY EXPENSIVE. This is why it's so dull. Anything unique, interesting or conversational is priced out. I have friends who sell motorcycle travel books. 4-5 of them share a tiny stall just to be able to afford to go at all.

Shame.

Yes going, and very much looking forward to it.

Plan is to ride up and avail myself of the excellent, free and secure bike parking!

Given the level of NEC Covid freakery, I'll be voting with my feet & giving it a miss.

As the man said, we have nothing to fear but fear itself. Pay good money to help stoke it up at you peril.

10 of us riding up from Guildford on the 6th, then spending the night in Birmingam for a Balti and plenty of beer.

How would you go about getting either of them done?

For those visitors who cannot provide their COVID-status, our Venue Protect team will offer the option to take a lateral flow test on-site. If the result is negative, you will be able to enter the venue. The lateral flow test costs £12 per person. This charge covers the costs of staffing the testing, the on-site arrangements and the cost of purchasing the test. The NEC does not make a profit from the test charge.

Back
Top Bottom