Clothes that double up

I find that putting a sturdy drinking shoe over each mirror saves pannier space. I think it is important that one only looks forward when on a solo biking holiday:p

Just bought one from Go Outdoors, £93 with theirs + NHS discount.

Thanks for sharing :thumb2

Good one, boss.

That’s a decent deal for a useful and pretty neat jacket that can double up.

PS Thank you for tidying up my avatar of the friendly Robertson’s fellow. To my deep regret, the pin that held him onto my Rukka jacket must have broken and he’s now gone to the great jam jar in the sky. He was an original badge (one of over 20,000,000 sent out of various designs over the years) but hey-ho, nothing is forever.

Just bought one from Go Outdoors, £93 with theirs + NHS discount.

Thanks for sharing :thumb2

Excellent jacket at an excellent price.

Have used mine off the bike on camping trips in Iceland, and on the bike under my KLIM jacket. Can even be used as a mid-layer in combination with the Warm and Safe heated baselayer if it is really cold!

I followed some of the advice on this thread and plan on dumping the thermoliner from my Streetguard and having one of these:-
Thin enough to fit, warm enough to work if it gets chilly and smart enough to wear as overlayer in the evening (beauty being in the eye of the beholder notwithstanding...)
Its risky trying to dual purpose footwear if it means compromising on safety so I take a pair of Salomon walking trainer-type things, Ultra4 iirc, goretex and comfy, don't squash down but can fill them with socks or rolled up shreddies so no big disadvantage
Always seem to take too many things despite cutting down each year. I usually keep the top box inner bag or tank bag for the overnight kit, benefit of squeezing it into the tank bag is that the topbox is lockable and can be left on the bike while tank bag needs taking off.

Back
Top Bottom