Harley switchback

West coast gser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Heard thru a friend of a friend a Harley switchback maybe for sale at a very good price as it's a bit scruffy after being lying for a few yrs in a shed..chrome is flakeyn alloy is weathered done 20,000 miles ..are they any good or jus a Mish mash of other models ? I may be tempted as a rat bagger if I can get it at a good price 🤔

pretty bog standard 103ndyna in realty - wheels were horrible and the single disc up front does not look right...

Heard thru a friend of a friend a Harley switchback maybe for sale at a very good price as it's a bit scruffy after being lying for a few yrs in a shed..chrome is flakeyn alloy is weathered done 20,000 miles ..are they any good or jus a Mish mash of other models ? I may be tempted as a rat bagger if I can get it at a good price ��

I thought you’d have had your fill of Harleys that haven’t been used?

pretty bog standard 103ndyna in realty - wheels were horrible and the single disc up front does not look right...

oh righty..hmm well seeing as I was feeling cramped on the evo dyna last yr I can see it would be the same on this..thought the frame etc would be bigger seeing as it has panniers fitted..

oh righty..hmm well seeing as I was feeling cramped on the evo dyna last yr I can see it would be the same on this..thought the frame etc would be bigger seeing as it has panniers fitted..

It will be bigger then your Evo Dyna….

Well went n seen it .. jeezo it was worse than described..rusty nuts n bolts ,discs will need replaced,and calipers stripped n rebuilt tyres had went down so they'll need replaced as they were flat plus engine paint was really bad ..blokes got money so wasn't really fussed ..tried to look positive but looked like it would be a money pit..hey ho...

Well went n seen it .. jeezo it was worse than described..rusty nuts n bolts ,discs will need replaced,and calipers stripped n rebuilt tyres had went down so they'll need replaced as they were flat plus engine paint was really bad ..blokes got money so wasn't really fussed ..tried to look positive but looked like it would be a money pit..hey ho...

You gone off your cruiser ?

West coast gser;...got plans for the Suzi 👍[/QUOTE said:
Does it involve a high cliff on a remote stretch of coastline? .......:D

Back
Top Bottom