Missing Photos in RR, loaded by Tapatalk.

Drumacoon Lad.

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi, I used Tapatalk to load photos from my phone on to my RR "In Search of Father Jack". The photos were visible for some time, maybe over a year but now some are missing, both directly on the forum or being viewed via Tapatalk.

If you look via Tapatalk you can see a grey square, where the photos should be, but the data seems missing. I asked the RR monitor and he says the problem is from Tapatalk not GSer. I've tried to contact Tapatalk but no reply so far. Has anyone experienced anything similar or any ideas how I can get it resolved.

Thanks
Jim

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Define "RR".
Also, link to the thread where the missing photos are?

Photos hosted online by third parties (tapatalk or others) are not guaranteed to be there indefinitely.

Hint can be here:

Tapatalk Photo Hosting Duration

Hi Tapatalk images will always available as long as the site is still in the Tapatalk Network.

Possibly another questionable TT technique. :)

Thanks for the comments so far. Here on Page 25 of the Ride Report is post #387 which mentions photos but none are shown:-

https://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php/516136-In-search-of-Father-Jack/page25

Also the photo shows the view of #387 via Tapatalk.

Many photos are still available but some missing, a puzzle.
a6d36238cec6f1eb3b25a6ef733a103b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

The links are present on the posts but it seems that Twatatap have removed your pictures from their files (or changed the URL)

Back
Top Bottom