R1150GS side panel - where can I find it?

Your part isn't a OEM part. It's an aftermarket part.

Notorious for for falling apart and and not actually serving any purpose whatsoever.

I didn't get the bike new, so it must have been added by the previous owner. Now that I know that it's not OEM and just a useless addition, I think that I'll give up on it! Thanks :)

You mean this side panel....?
Have you tried BMW and see if it’s still available as spare part???
Can’t see any other side panels on the bike otherwise..unless it’s a TT aftermarket type either side
Yours looks different from the one in realoem above!

That's the one that goes on the right side of the tank, not the same one the OP wants.

There is a chap making them on eBay, made me a set for my GSA, I will try find his contacts,

You mean this side panel....?
Have you tried BMW and see if it’s still available as spare part???
Can’t see any other side panels on the bike otherwise..unless it’s a TT aftermarket type either side
Yours looks different from the one in realoem above!

My friend has these in his garage, are you interested? Please get in touch if so ! Thanks

hi i am new here and also looking for these parts. hard to find.. if you don't want them Wiglaf then I would like to buy them Ajcarr44.. otherwise I would like to buy those from you Wiglaf and they try to fix it..
Greetings David (Amsterdam)

Hey plrb i’m olso looking for the site panels for my r1150 GSA do you know some one that can make a set ? Greetings David

Back
Top Bottom