ABR Festival 2022 List of attendees

Great idea. Just to avoid making phone no's public, I'll PM adventuredon with my number (if that's ok?), then we can start a group and if anyone else wants to join in they can PM either of us and join the group.... sound ok?

The bike is packed leaving at 2 am tonight for a long 6-7 hour drive down from Scotland.

The bike is packed leaving at 2 am tonight for a long 6-7 hour drive down from Scotland.

Wow!!! That's commitment.....

We're leaving at 0600 Friday morning..Look out for x2 Urban GSs, one white and one 40th Anniversary model..

Yeah I am there Thursday for the VIP night. the time I take breaks hoping to get there for lunchtime and just wait for the gates to open and chill out

Best bring a flask Chris, he promised me I could bunk up with him and Sue in the MoHo at Dent but when I got there it was just Tony in his wee tent. :D

Just seen this, sorry :D

No MoHo for me, being the purist i am, ruffty tuffty camping jobby. Himalayan packed ready for blast off (well, putter off really).
Will be camped up alongside the MoHO of Barney (you know who i mean) of this parish.

Sarge, will be paying you a visit or two and you can tell me all about the Alaskan trips you are going to run :thumb2

Have a great time Tony. Give Chris a big wet snog from me please.

Well this was my first ABR festival buy boy what an event!!😎💪 LoL... The trip there (from Holland) was an adventure in itself.. i'm pretty much used to riding in the UK. But even sonhad 2 narrow escapes on the M25 and the M40.. Now a fully loaded GS1200Adventure isnt all that invisible i thought but twice the nearly just pushed me off the road even while i had all lights on.. but hey. Forget about that and the nearly 40 miles of qeues.. the festival was fabulous.. what a sight! And a gathering of so many likeminded and happy relaxed people.. met upnwithnsome real nice characters😄🤣😎👍 and def looking forward to next year. Just a shame its the same weekend as the Dutch TT in Assen but hey.. i'd rather go back to Ragley Hall😎

Back
Top Bottom