TOURATECH Connect APP

all useful but do I really need to spend £100 extra when I have the TFT. Wish you the best and hope you enjoy the device

Another CANBUS connected device which provides a lot more bike information compared to the BMW Connected Cradle. Graphics are a bit shocking and doesn't work with the grip wheel. Exactly what I am looking for and like that it connects to the speed sensor under the pillion seat

https://shop.touratech-uk.co.uk/tou...-gsa-08-2015-r-02-2015-rs-all-rt-08-2014.html

I don't see a Nav application. So far, with that in mind the and the ability of the BMW Cradle to use the Wizz Wheel it remains top of my shopping list, unless I'm missing something?

That said thanks for taking the time to post.

Regards,

Tony

Looks good, although if you have a Dinalli Cansmart or HEX Easycan yer buggered...

Won’t it work daisychained/connected in series with an EzCan? I have two Ezcans plugged in series and they work fine.

This one has been in the marked for a while.

What struck me when I first saw it was : Facinating technology, but so what? It loads up with information that I do not care about. Vital information is already taken care of by the TFT and the Nav.

Now, if the goal is a bragging session, perhaps acceleration and lean angle may be of interest....

Any way, I give them points for trying, and buying it is not mandatory.
And if nothing else, it shows the potential in the CAN-bus technology...

This one has been in the marked for a while.

What struck me when I first saw it was : Facinating technology, but so what? It loads up with information that I do not care about. Vital information is already taken care of by the TFT and the Nav.

Now, if the goal is a bragging session, perhaps acceleration and lean angle may be of interest....

Any way, I give them points for trying, and buying it is not mandatory.
And if nothing else, it shows the potential in the CAN-bus technology...

Nothing is mandatory, just like the TFT or Nav. I don't care about lean angle either but I do want more vital information I can easily see without scrolling through menu. I often ride in remote areas so like to keep an eye on certain values.

Not sure how this can be a negative....don't like it then don't buy it. I imagine there will be enough people who want this type of information.

Nothing is mandatory, just like the TFT or Nav. I don't care about lean angle either but I do want more vital information I can easily see without scrolling through menu. I often ride in remote areas so like to keep an eye on certain values.

Not sure how this can be a negative....don't like it then don't buy it. I imagine there will be enough people who want this type of information.

I actually agree with you. It's a free world, and we are free to spend our money as we like. And we should not have to justify our spending to anyone else....

What I was trying to say was more like: I doubt it will be a big seller...

Back
Top Bottom