My most useful travel item….

Wapping

Reaction score
A one inch length of bicycle inner tube. Use it to stop dodgy shower heads spinning around and soaking everything but you.

Get the tube free from any half decent bicycle repair shop.

957d6aceecd4a0a96937a5d767ffb28e.jpg

Lots of other uses for that - there is a video on You Tube …

Another use for inner tubes.
Cut cross sections of the tube in various widths, say 5mm and wider.
Now you strong elastic bands. Loads of uses,

Ear plugs...gotta be ear plugs. They’re also great to chew on if you’re lost in the desert :D

Another use for inner tubes.
Cut cross sections of the tube in various widths, say 5mm and wider.
Now you strong elastic bands. Loads of uses,

If you cut it at an angle, it has a progressive action.

Most useful travel item? It’s got to be my iPhone…..so I can check in on UKGSER for Wapping’s useful travel tips and ideas.

I've always wondered but never tried, is it possible to "bake" a potato on the cylinder sleeve?

My most useful travel item is my tongue, so I can shout English loudly at foreign Johnny to ask for directions, beer or a proper fried breakfast.

Amex.card…..

That will do nicely sir

<iframe width="888" height="683" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZF-U9nL9Ios" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I guess that a condom could be used in place of the inner tube to stabilise the shower head ... but I wouldn't suggest using the inner tube in place of the condom

I only stay in cheap run down shite hole camp sites (no rip off hotels for me ) and this has turned out useful on many occasions, but only once you've removed all the pubic hair and smeg from the plughole so it can get a good seal. .

Attachments

• Plug.jpg
    Plug.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 335
I guess that a condom could be used in place of the inner tube to stabilise the shower head ... but I wouldn't suggest using the inner tube in place of the condom

And having the other half find a piece of inner tube in ones wallet and/or wash bag is also a better outcome.

This is mine

d91576cc88a915f773f0a55da7517eaa.jpg

Also carry a potato so egg and chips is always available to avoid eating that foreign shite.

Hope the cords strong on that love egg; or have you perfected the technique to pull it out of your arse after play time;:D

Back
Top Bottom