My most useful travel item….

Half roll of toilet paper with a pair pants and small packet of wet wipes inserted in the tube.. wrap the whole lot up in a carrier bag….

Saved me on a few occasions….

Half roll of toilet paper with a pair pants and small packet of wet wipes inserted in the tube.. wrap the whole lot up in a carrier bag….

Any pics of your set up? :nenau

I only stay in cheap run down shite hole camp sites (no rip off hotels for me ) and this has turned out useful on many occasions, but only once you've removed all the pubic hair and smeg from the plughole so it can get a good seal. .

There was a time not so very long ago taking your own bath/sink plug was a necessity in former Sov land.

#Bikermatesecureparking is even more secure with one of these stuck on the wall outside the garage ….

eb3b6587860236ec78d95736552435df.jpg

time and money

everything else has a place if you got these two sorted

Be careful, I once spent 5 hours in police custody in the old Yugoslavia trying to explain a similar set up.

I've always wondered but never tried, is it possible to "bake" a potato on the cylinder sleeve?

On a morning game drive many years ago we wrapped some croissants in foil and put them within the V of my mate's V8 defender engine. After an hour they were spot on.

Don't fancy your chances on a BM flat twin, I think you really need a Guzzi for effective cooking on the move.

Be careful, I once spent 5 hours in police custody in the old Yugoslavia trying to explain a similar set up.

You should have used the mediums of mime and interpretative dance, with less emphasis on the armshoutywavey bits.

I've always wondered but never tried, is it possible to "bake" a potato on the cylinder sleeve?

No. But it is quite possible to heat up a steak and kidney pie on a Harley engine on the move, then eat said pie.

On a more boring note, my most useful travel item is my Stop 'n Go pocket tyre plugger kit and Rocky Creek Motopressor (OK - 2 items), as proven yesterday in the pissing rain.

Preloaded travel cards, I still remember the nightmare of travellers cheques

Back
Top Bottom