Connected ride cradle

grimo

Reaction score
Hi all, what is the general thought about the cradle that’s on offer from BMW ?

DJI_0130.jpg
DJI_0129.jpg
DJI_0132.jpg
DJI_0133.jpg
I prefer the quad lock option. Works a treat and provides wireless charging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, what is the general thought about the cradle that’s on offer from BMW ?

Here’s a general thought: There’s an entire sub-section of UKGSer devoted to it and its associated app.

I think its the angle of the photo, possibly using the ultrawide camera lens lol It's an iPhone, whether its the Max or not I'm not sure but it doesn't look that out of proportion in real life.

It’s just an iPhone. It just looks odd because I took it with an action camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You lot are just a bunch of arrogant bigots, instead of saying have a look at this link and directing fellow members to the relevant post instead sarcastic comments are made like yours Fredaroony and Wapping.
Too many times I have witnessed hostile replies on this site no wonder I don’t bother, secondly when has it been against the rules not to post on this forum. You should be barred off this forum for being so hostile.

You lot are just a bunch of arrogant bigots, instead of saying have a look at this link and directing fellow members to the relevant post instead sarcastic comments are made like yours Fredaroony and Wapping.
Too many times I have witnessed hostile replies on this site no wonder I don’t bother, secondly when has it been against the rules not to post on this forum. You should be barred off this forum for being so hostile.

Alternatively, you could not be so lazy and do a simple search? You clearly do not know the meaning of the word 'bigot'.

"It's just banter, just a bit of fun, no offence intended"

As I was taught some years ago, it's the perception of the recipient of the comments that counts, not the intention of the originator

That said, some do seem to be overtly sensitive at times and one wonders why they don't simply ignore the comments they find unhelpful and move on

Personally I find sticking your tongue into the corner of your mouth and then re-reading any ‘offensive’ replies, helps.

Back
Top Bottom