It's the time of year when we quietly raise a glass...

The Other PaulG

Still searching
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
...to a stalwart of these Project and Restoration pages.

Last Friday, it was three years since some of us gathered on a cold, dank grey day in Kent to send off our mate.

Attachments

• CT.jpg
    CT.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 474
Many hours spent reading his posts on restorations, brilliant painting and details, RIP Chris lost but not forgotten.

...Last Friday, it was three years since some of us gathered on a cold, dank grey day in Kent to send off our mate.
I still remember the mouse running around the service much to everyone's amusement.... some suggested it was Chris having a laugh.

Then at the breakfast meet on the 1st Dec Chris worked his magic. We arrived at 11:00 as planned only to be told the power was off, just as the owner told us this it all sparked into life so the orders were taken and food duly cooked and served.
Just as everyone was finishing we were plunged into another blackout.... Chris was clearly looking after us all that day.

I still remember the mouse running around the service much to everyone's amusement.... some suggested it was Chris having a laugh.

Then at the breakfast meet on the 1st Dec Chris worked his magic. We arrived at 11:00 as planned only to be told the power was off, just as the owner told us this it all sparked into life so the orders were taken and food duly cooked and served.
Just as everyone was finishing we were plunged into another blackout.... Chris was clearly looking after us all that day.

Yep, great to end on a grin. Had a few sips tonight, telling my 13 year old some funny biking stories. Chris would have approved.

And remember……it’s all paint!

i used Chris, as a stick to beat another sprayer , who wants to get into bikes, just to show him what standard he needs to be near.

R.I.P. Chris.

It certainly was a dank and miserable day but I had heated grips on the bike and the ride needed doing.

Missed by many.
A great guy and a very very good painter.
RIP Chris.

Back
Top Bottom