Dog/Motorcycle Drier

Stoffel

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking at buying a motorcycle drier. Had a look at Amazon, but so many to choose from!!!! Any advice on which one is better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a Metro Sidekick with the 90cm flexible hose about 8 or nine years ago
Warm filtered air
Had to replace the on/off switch a couple of years ago, really cheap to replace just a toggle switch, otherwise still blasting

https://www.killerbrands.co.uk/products/car-dryers/Sidekick

Got it from a car detailer shop in their new year sale...can't remember which shop

Don't use it on the car, just the bike

Gets all the moisture out of those nooks and crannies, especially useful if its humid

Thanks everyone, just ordered the Bruhl from NN’s!!!

Thanks everyone, just ordered the Bruhl from NN’s!!!

More money than sense. The ebay pet dryer is almost identical, does the same job and costs less than half the price. Strange decision.

If you don't want to spend too much then there's loads of pet dryers on ebay for around the £60 mark. I've had one similar to this for nearly 10 years now and use it on both my bike and the alloys on our cars

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2800W-Pe...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Cheers for that. I have just ordered one. I have been using my cordless garden leaf blower, but sometimes the battery isn't charged or runs out, and it only blows cold air, so this should be a good upgrade....

Cheers for that. I have just ordered one. I have been using my cordless garden leaf blower, but sometimes the battery isn't charged or runs out, and it only blows cold air, so this should be a good upgrade....

You're welcome. Mine blows slightly warm air (probably from cooling the motor) without using either of the 2 heat settings so I don't bother using the heater at all. I've replaced the mains lead on it too for a decent length cut from an extension lead to save having to unroll an extension lead each time I use it on the car's alloys.

Back
Top Bottom