Touratech tank

FERRET

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
OK, I know its a long shot, but has anyone got a touratech tank for the x challenge that they no longer require?
I am after one if anyone has one going, I am willing to exchange an x tank in good condition with cash your way as well or just purchase the touratech tank , what's out there?

Thanks all and have a good christmas:thumb:beer:

If ime able to get a touratech tank I will be selling the x tank, I'll bear you in mind.

I might know where there is one.... I shall make a phone call now! I know it is off th ebike and hasn't been fitted, but i don't know if he is actually going to use it or whether it was just part of the bundle. Same source as my wheels for the X Challenge. ;) :thumby:

Thanks Simon, that would be my old tank:blast should never have sold that bike and bits. You live and learn he:thumb

Think I posted on here of one being sold on eBay Germany a while back, made big money if memory serves me right e600 ish. If I see one here in france I'll give ya the nod, but bike things in general aint cheap here. Good luck anyways with ya search.

Thanks Wardy, appreciate not cheap but I do prefer the bike with one fitted:thumb2

Can't help with the tank, but wondering why you'd prefer a TT tank to an X tank?

Just personal preference I suppose, the x tank works great, gives an extra 100 odd miles, so plenty of range.
Touratech tank gives a little extra protection and I. Ime the looks:thumb2

The touratech tank turns the bike into a 350 - 400 mile muncher and provides weather protection. ;)

Sorry Ferret - I forgot to ring... I will in a minute while I think of it.:bow

Ferret.
He is putting it on his bike. He just hasn't got round to fitting it yet. Sorry to be the harbinger of doom and bad tidings.

No problem Simon, thanks for the update. Have a good xmas:thumb

Have you put an add in the wanted section, that's where I found mine.

Stu, I am aware and not forgotten. My next bike up for sale will have one fitted, but it fits to fairing so I can't really take it off.

When I get to rear of container will have a stock count and see where we're at:thumb

OK, I know its a long shot, but has anyone got a touratech tank for the x challenge that they no longer require?
I am after one if anyone has one going, I am willing to exchange an x tank in good condition with cash your way as well or just purchase the touratech tank , what's out there?

Thanks all and have a good christmas:thumb:beer:

There is one allmost new one for sale in Austria.
Here the link if you're still interested :
https://www.willhaben.at/iad/kaufen...satztank-fuer-bmw-g-650-x-challenge-533830064

Thanks for the heads up, hopefully I will have one later this week, can't believe they demand that much money:eek: hate to think what the all in price would be after import duties.
Nice tank though, and thanks again:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom