EnduroGuard jacket armour not fitting correctly HELP!

landmarkjohn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So there I am all pleased at getting a new EnduroGuard jacket for reasonable money but I can't get the yellow armour to fit in the jacket correctly.

Especially the elbow armour doesn't even come close to being enveloped in the material lining. The shoulder armour is just about acceptable but not completely covered with lining material.

Am I missing something? The shoulder armour is labeled right and left shoulder large (jacket is 54) and has an arrow pointing to "NECK". Likewise the elbow armour is handed and has "TOP" printed on it.

Something is wrong. When the jacket arrived the two shoulder armour were inserted in the elbows and the elbow armour was loose in the box. Maybe this was a clue?

Any suggestions appreciated. If you have same size jacket and the armour is out maybe you could look at the size. Very frustrating.
Thanks.

Bring it into your local, friendly BMW dealer (Duffy's) and see if there's some sort of secret method that is not plainly obvious.

It "might" be the wrong size armour for the jacket?

It might be a bad production batch.........hence the sell off.

S20 5G sent this......

They’re a tight & awkward fit alright :rolleyes:
But they do fit….

John, pm me your mobile number & we can go through part numbers, etc

I’d love to be a fly on the wall, should the phone call develop into a hands on description of how to stuff the armour in….

“Weeel, you see the pocket? You don’t? The one in the sleeve… You bollix, you are lookin at the other pocket.. Which other pocket? Oh for feck’s sake, the pocket in the sleeve, not the other pocket. Yes, I know, it’s feckin’ confusing but you should be at my end…” :aidan

:beerjug:

They’re a tight & awkward fit alright :rolleyes:
But they do fit….

John, pm me your mobile number & we can go through part numbers, etc

Thanks for the offer but I got them in and I'm not taking them out again. :aidan

I really wasn't expecting this hassle from a high tech garment I must say.

Back
Top Bottom