Happy Christmas to all Tossers.

GSite

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Happy Christmas to all fellow UKgsers and their families.

As the ultimate husband and father, I have been up for hours prepping the lunch and dealing with the excitement of singular child on Chrimbo morning. Suddenly felt that I had missed something, oh yeah wishing you lot the best for the season, my day is now complete. LOL.

Have a great time all farkling the bike with goodies delivered by Santa, resigning yourself to a film or the Queen's speech, or walking off your lunch.

I have been "encouraged" to fit a new porch light from the father in law as my chosen activity rather than snoozing on the sofa after my excertions of the morning.

Have a good un.

Andy

Happy Christmas to you too :)
Busy myself cleaning, washing up, emptying dishwasher, loading dishwasher, veg preparing, turkey preparing….

Happy Christmas & a prosperous new year to you all.
Apart from eating and drinking that is my exercise for the day done.

Brilliant Andy, merry Christmas to all and an adventurous new year

Happy Christmas to everyone too.....waved girfriend off to work (she volunteered..nurses hey? ) dog walked and Duvel (8.5% Belgian beer ) in the fridge.

Have a good'un :beerjug:

Kimbo

Merry Christmas everyone.

Enjoy your day. :ChrisKelly

I am having a lazy day thanks to family.

Hope you all have a great 2022 :thumby:

Hope everyone had a great Christmas Day under the circumstances. Few of my mates had plans changed due to positive tests yesterday, thankfully no one has been really ill. Let’s hope it’s not too long into the new year before things change and travel plans can be made and stuck to.
Here’s hoping for a great 2022 to all GSers.

Back
Top Bottom