Dakar 2022

The Other PaulG

Still searching
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
There seems to have been very little in the media about the forthcoming Dakar - in fact I had to check that it was still on.

Great news, it is. Sam Sunderland is on a Gas Gas, KTM seem to be more than a little unhappy with Honda's recent successes and have thrown the kitchen sink at it, including hiring Marc Coma as part of their management team.

The website's here - https://www.dakar.com/en/

Is there a " good mate" sponsorship page.?

Stage One - On Eurosport 2 on Mon 3 Jan at 5:00pm.

I've found it best to set the Sky box to record the day's repeat in the middle of the night as they have a tendency to let the ping pong or whatever over-run and you miss the earlier prog

Stage One - On Eurosport 2 on Mon 3 Jan at 5:00pm.

I've found it best to set the Sky box to record the day's repeat in the middle of the night as they have a tendency to let the ping pong or whatever over-run and you miss the earlier prog

That's great advice. I have often sat down to eagerly watch the coverage only to see some bloody snooker.

The Mrs as been telling me x moto GP Danielo Petrucci has been going really well in his first attempt; the guy is one of the most likable you could wish to meet and well loved in MOTO GP.:bow

Back
Top Bottom