New Year breakfast Saturday 8th January 2021 ermm 2!

Tbolt

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Well we all know this time of year winter weather can throw up some challenges to us bikers and why we also have cars.

Just been checking various long range weather forecasts and they all contradict each other. :confused:

I have been reminded that some will be travelling to the Carol Nash Classic Bike Show at Newark show ground this weekend.

Because of this I propose a breakfast meet at the Kingfisher Cafe, Portland Fishing Lakes, Longhedge Ln, Sibthorpe, Newark NG23 5PN

This makes visiting the show afterwards an easy option.

Hope to see you there. :thumby:

Gerry

I make an error in the title every month. :blast

Tufty usually corrects it.

I believe the cafe will remain open but will update any changes.

Happy New Year everyone. :thumby:

I'll try to be there, as long as I test negative on Friday and Saturday. :blast

I may come and stand outside if someone will fetch me a coffee.

Sorry guys, it is my 3 days on: Thursday, Friday, Saturday. I will get to another one.

Not going to make this one either.... prior family commitment.

Weather not looking too good at the moment, if it is bad in the morning the breakfast run might involve 4 wheels. :tears:tears

Weather not looking too good at the moment, if it is bad in the morning the breakfast run might involve 4 wheels. :tears:tears

Fully agree Chris. I will be checking the risk of ice!

Will be there but in the car, 4 of us coming along so catch you all in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won’t be coming. Still testing positive with the covids so I’ll stay at home like a good boy.

Don’t want to infect anyone.

Won’t be coming. Still testing positive with the covids so I’ll stay at home like a good boy.

Don’t want to infect anyone.

Sorry you could not make it Tufty.

However, if you had tested negative you would not have enjoyed standing outside in the rain!

Well done to Mick, Steve and Sue who braved the weather on their bikes. :thumby:

Back
Top Bottom