US gallons

Well, funny you ask, I emailed bmw today to see if there is any progress and had no reply as of yet. My app is still showing us gallons however many times I reset it.

Well, funny you ask, I emailed bmw today to see if there is any progress and had no reply as of yet. My app is still showing us gallons however many times I reset it.

Since we went metric in 1884, have you considered resetting your brain instead?

Just had this email from BMW

The mentioned issue is still being processed by the responsible colleagues. In this respect, we can only ask for your patience here.

Kind Regards,

Steffen Kraft

--

BMW Motorrad Connectivity

D - 80788 München

BMW have now recognised there is a issue with it displaying the correct fuel information and it has been passed to the developers to be fixed in the next update, don't know when that is.

I Have the same issue with my iphone 12. I set it to uk gallons and it always reverts back to us gallons the next time i use the app.

on my spare Android phone i use all is fine and it keeps the uk gallon setting :nenau:nenau:nenau

Well a (UK) mile kind of is metric.

The word comes from 'mille' because the distance equated to 1,000 (double) steps.

Maybe the confusion occurs because our European legs are no longer metric lengths... :D

But don’t forget that the English mile is not straight, it wanders all over the place.

Can i ask why you need gallons on the app anyway?
do you not just watch the fuel range on the bike and fill up when its getting low?

apologies, i don't use the BMW app as my bike is non TFT and still uses the Garmin smartphone link app.

I’m non tft as well and don’t actually use it but being in Engineering I have an attitude of if it’s there it should work.

I”ll be honest I’d forgotten all about until the post got brought back up.

Latest update still hasn’t cured it, nor the the *9 mph speed limits

Haven’t tried litres, will see if that works

once you try litres, you'll never look back...! it's so simple try KM's it's revolutionary... like they match up it's like magic... and celcius I mean like shit the bed... boils at a 100 freezes at 0..... instead of all this yards and miles, gallons and fahrenheit... WTF is that all about...?

(40°C × 9/5) + 32 = 104°F) what the actual fuck...!

Back
Top Bottom