Forewarned is

Redboots

Member well-known
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
forearmed...

From the ADAC:

Mouth guards to become compulsory in first-aid kit
The Federal Ministry of Transport is planning a regulation according to which in future two mouth-nose coverings must be in every motor vehicle first-aid kit - regardless of the corona position. It is currently unclear when this will come into force.

Wearing a face mask is still compulsory in buses, trains and shops throughout Germany.

I have one on all my keyrings so no problem with this one - and anyways kissing is no longer part of CPR so I think they are behind the times.
And its in contravention of our Human Rights as established by Dysons win over the EU which will allow us to buy full power vacuum cleaners again!

I have one on all my keyrings so no problem with this one - and anyways kissing is no longer part of CPR so I think they are behind the times.
And its in contravention of our Human Rights as established by Dysons win over the EU which will allow us to buy full power vacuum cleaners again!

Rescue breaths are still part of the BLS alogorithm providing the person conducting it is comfortable. Good idea with the face shield on your keyring. :beerjug:

Rescue breaths are still part of the BLS alogorithm providing the person conducting it is comfortable. Good idea with the face shield on your keyring. :beerjug:

feck it, I am still on Breathing, bleeding, breaks and burns, 15 to 2. all this DRABC and staying alive is way beyond me. My first aid manual still talks about moving bits of limbs and listening for crepitus and I never thought that was a good idea

Back
Top Bottom