1150 GSA re-building body work advice please

Deleted account 231211001

Reaction score
Greetings from the shed.

I finally retired in November, got all the jobs done round the house that I needed to so I could get some "me " space and have now been able to focus on getting my '02 GSA back on the road.

I made the ultimate foolish mistake of beginning a job before I had time to complete it and now find myself somewhat at a dead stop.Yep, I've put a box of removed fasteners "somewhere safe".

I just need to put the rear luggage platform assembly back together as I've had it all apart and done a reasonably shit job with a rattle can blowing over the crappy handrail etc. I may do this again but for now.....

Does anyone have an exploded diagram of how this little jigsaw goes back together please? I need to know the correct sequence of, and dimensions of the bolts that go through the plate and hold up the rear mudguard. The Haynes manual does not refer to this, Nor does the Clymer or oeven BMW's own which all show the standard 1150 assembly, just not this one on the GSA.

Many thanks :)

I suspect you just need a couple of photos but I no longer own one I'm afraid. I don't recall it being particularly complex but get the point. Someone here will I'm sure supply what you need. Good luck. Great bikes.

Back
Top Bottom