The Eagles has landed…

Put the new pushrod in but having trouble getting the circlip back in. Can't seem to get Bearing in anymore.

Attachments

• 20220116_092145.jpg
    20220116_092145.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 112
Put the new pushrod in but having trouble getting the circlip back in. Can't seem to get Bearing in anymore.

The bearing is slightly sprung and wants to slowly push itself out. Push it in with your thumb, at the same time getting the circlip/snap ring wedged in it's position.

Now sorted. Remembered that Si said there was a bit of resistance getting the bearing in.
And shite circlip pliers didn't help. Oil wants topping up a small amount.

Now sorted. Remembered that Si said there was a bit of resistance getting the bearing in.
And shite circlip pliers didn't help. Oil wants topping up a small amount.

.....:okay

The bearing is slightly sprung and wants to slowly push itself out. Push it in with your thumb, at the same time getting the circlip/snap ring wedged in it's position.

I'm like a master mechanic now.;)

What’s the “thing” at 13:00 that looks like a rucked seal?

Look at your picture, centre on the bearing and look up at 1300 towards the outer flange with the printed numbers, a small grey protruding piece … looks like a trapped seal… dies not look right to me..

Look at your picture, centre on the bearing and look up at 1300 towards the outer flange with the printed numbers, a small grey protruding piece … looks like a trapped seal… dies not look right to me..

That Pal ? In middle of red circle.

Attachments

• 20220116_092145.jpg
    20220116_092145.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 170
Ooh. That’s coming out again very soon!

Not its not, it's a nub aligned with a "slot" (correctly aligned in pic) They have to be aligned correctly otherwise the bearing cannot be pushed in enough to allow the circlip/snap ring to be put back in.

Not its not, it's a nub aligned with a "slot" (correctly aligned in pic) They have to be aligned correctly otherwise the bearing cannot be pushed in enough to allow the circlip/snap ring to be put back in.

Wind up merchants Si.;)

Back
Top Bottom