G650 XMoto for sale

Foxracer

Reaction score
Hi all and happy new year,

I've not posted in a while, primarily because I switched from my XMoto to a KTM 690 Supermoto (sorry!). As such, my poor XMoto has been sat in my garage for a while and probably time it went to a new owner.

I got the bike back in April 2020, spent a fair amount of money having it serviced, new tyres, plugs, filters & oil etc as well as an Ohlins rear shock fitted. I can obviously provide lots more information about the bike, but just curious if there is still a market for them? It is currently on a SORN, and would need an MOT (it passed last one with just an advisory on tyres, which have since been replaced anyway).

Thanks

If you're advertising it for sale, can I suggest placing it in the correct For Sale forum. You'll also need to add a price as per the rules for selling on here.

Good luck with the sale. :)

If you're advertising it for sale, can I suggest placing it in the correct For Sale forum. You'll also need to add a price as per the rules for selling on here.

Good luck with the sale. :)

I think that's the nicest telling-off I've ever gotten! And yes, of course my apologies, I shall put together something more fitting for the correct forum!

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom