R1150GS instrument cluster bulbs

sparkplug

Landlord
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
second from the left, third from the right
A couple of the bulbs behind my instrument cluster have given up the ghost.

Sure - I could take it all apart, find out what type of bulb it is, put it all back together, order some bulbs, take it all apart again, fit the bulbs and put it all back together again or I could ask on here what type bulbs I need and save myself from duplicating the work.

Does anyone know?

Yeah, I'm sure someone does :D

Fit LED's in different colours; ''twas very popular back in the day :thumb A search should get you to the correct type.

Fit LED's in different colours; ''twas very popular back in the day :thumb A search should get you to the correct type.

So was having anodised valve covers in bright colours but frankly I'm not 16 any more :dabone

Instrument lights T5 286

Lazy twat!…………..:D

Thank you - and I prefer to think of it as 'efficient' rather than lazy, but otherwise you're spot on :D

A little searching :nenau U286WB(286) Dash Board Slim wedge bulb White New Ultimate White

I went for blue!

We'll Amazon sent wrong colour but they seem to work!

Attachments

• PXL_20210826_181337506.jpg
    PXL_20210826_181337506.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 270
Did you need any help to pick your bike up again? :nenau :D

Everyone I post a picture it always displays sideways! Don't know why? You'll have to turn your screen to view :p

Amazon has lots, all different colours; help yourself :thumb

Take off the screen and the silver cover and you can just pop the rubber bulb-holders out. Pointy pliers if, like me, you have fat fingers.

Be aware that LED bulbs will only work one way round. :rob

Going to update my dash bulbs whilst the bike is in bits. How many are there that I need to order?

I think you need 4. The ones I got off Amazon came in a bag of about 10

Back
Top Bottom