dash cams for the car

smally

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Was wondering would any of you on here have opinions suggestion for a dash camera for the car? Roads and drivers getting more and more dangerous so thinking of investing.:aidan

Viofo A129, they are great bits of kit and come in a variety of models to record in 4k, 2k, or 1080p. They also do a duo set up covering both front & back, which I would thoroughly encourage to get.

I have the Nextbase 622GW with rear camera, love it to bits, great resolution, shows actual speed as a screen saver, wouldn’t be without one.

I've got an earlier version of this 2 channel Blackvue which has the advantage of being almost invisible from outside the car. No problems with it at all apart from you need to make sure the micro sd card of your choice is compatible.

We've got a front only view blackview in SWMBO's car which took the stress out of when she had to claim last year when someone reversed into her in a car park. I've also got a 2 channel set up on the bike.
https://www.halfords.com/technology...ZNlVVPqhUffxfhNojK6hJLsND61cj31kaAoMLEALw_wcB

Back
Top Bottom