R9T bits

You want some bling? I have some genuine BMW Motorrad race number plates for the R9T (all models) which I had fitted to my Scrambler. The Scrambler vinyl graphics have been removed so they're plain white again as supplied by BMW.
For sale on Ebay here.
Just shy of £200.00 new from BMW. As new condition with all fixings - you can have them for £85.00 including postage. PM me if interested.

i-cj8zfNX-X2.jpg

I think they would dig into the wifes legs to be honest

Ok So far ive got

Rear Rack (Fitted)
Wunderlich Engine bars (Fitted)
Front Fogs(Fitted)
Nav 6 with Bracket made to fit (Fitted)
Smaller No Plate (Fitted)
Givi Tank ring (Fitted)

On order White GS Handguards
On order Wind deflectors for the above
On order engine Crud Guard

Still wanted Early Aircooled 1200 GS Sumpguard and rear splashguard
and of course any bling

Rob

Regarding Paddock stand look at the ABBA its much more useful, you can take out the back wheel once fitted. Also its not bike specific so can be used on other/future bikes.

deksawyer thanks for the link mate
do you know what size you bought as the hole in my back wheel is 53.12mm the paddock stand comes in various sizes from 27 to 53mm was not sure if id order the 52 or 53
Cheers mate
Good call with the Abba stand, I had before for my Hayabusa it just seemed to be a bit of a faf to use on your own !!

I’ve got the Turban as well which I bought last week and after riding GS’s mostly I’ve noticed the short comings of the suspension. I’ve got dibs on a rear shock for a 1200 twin cam GS which im gonna swap over to see if it makes a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It needs something, the amount of shit up my back is unbelievable . We’ve just put a gs twin cam rear shock on it which fits well. Just doing test rides to see how it performs.

Nice... Have you collected it yet? Looks like it was still in the showroom when that pic was taken..

Yep done about 200miles so far but not impressed with suspension so looking at a Matris front conversion with a gs rear shock

Yep done about 200miles so far but not impressed with suspension so looking at a Matris front conversion with a gs rear shock

Standard rear suspension is rubbish on them. I changed mine out for a Wilbers unit with a 30mm lift.. Transformed the bike..

Back
Top Bottom