R9T bits

Adventure Boy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
posted in the FS&W section

R9T Bits wanted
Ok im going to buy a new R9t Urban GS so looking for some bits for when I get it
I Need

Rear Rack
End Can
Bar Risers
Rear Hugger
Any Bling or anything interesting

Early air cooled 1200 GS Rear splash guard and sump guard

Cash Waiting
Rob

I Did see that Fizzer but I wont be removing the rear subframe to be honest
Thanks anyway
Rob

Rob, be careful when buying stuff for a 2021 on RnineT. There are changes, especially to the exhaust and other emissions related kit. Some parts for earlier models won’t fit.

Cheers Paul I’ll make sure I check
I was offered a 2918 urban GS yesterday 154 miles from new from a Bmw dealership new mot, 2years warranty and roadside assistance, first service thrown in, ABS heated grips, traction control £8250 it seems like a decent deal to be honest, I think I’ll have a go at that
Rob

I was offered a 2918 urban GS yesterday 154 miles from new from a Bmw dealership new mot, 2years warranty and roadside assistance, first service thrown in, ABS heated grips, traction control £8250 it seems like a decent deal to be honest, I think I’ll have a go at that
Rob
That’s an excellent deal. Well done!

Rob

Traction control on a 2018 bike? Mine’s a 68 plate and only has ABS…

Traction control was an option on earlier R9T Scramblers/Turbans - my 66 plate Scrambler has it.

Spoke to dealership this morning, deal done, paid for it by bank transfer and ten minutes later I owned it, bike was mot’d straight away and ready for me to pick up tomorrow!! Van cleared out filled with fuel and ready to go !! Will post a picture tomorrow
Now need some bits !!
Rob

Spoke to dealership this morning, deal done, paid for it by bank transfer and ten minutes later I owned it, bike was mot’d straight away and ready for me to pick up tomorrow!! Van cleared out filled with fuel and ready to go !! Will post a picture tomorrow
Now need some bits !!
Rob

Happy new bike day. Lots of bods grumble about the suspenders on them. They’re not great to be sure but I’ve ridden plenty worse and at least on the Turban you’ll look cool :beerjug:

Its here a very little 5 mile ride today before the deluge very different from the other bikes in the stable but nice, ill mess around with it and see how it grows on me heres a piccie for your viewing pleasure

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0181.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0181.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 309
  • thumbnail_IMG_0183.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0183.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 310
I've only managed 15 or so miles since getting mine a month ago.....driving me crazy!

Waiting on an SC Project Conical arriving and maybe a Wilbers rear shock as well.....health to enjoy AB.

attachment.php

You want some bling? I have some genuine BMW Motorrad race number plates for the R9T (all models) which I had fitted to my Scrambler. The Scrambler vinyl graphics have been removed so they're plain white again as supplied by BMW.
For sale on Ebay here.
Just shy of £200.00 new from BMW. As new condition with all fixings - you can have them for £85.00 including postage. PM me if interested.

i-cj8zfNX-X2.jpg

I have two SC Project silencers that I could sell: a titanium conical (carbon tip and removable baffle) and a stainless 70's style conical. Also have a set of titanium Akrapovic headers.
I'm a bit of a magpie with parts for my Urban, but think I've settled on standard headers and Spark IT silencer.

I could take some pictures if interested. I have a dyno sheet showing the Akrapovic and conical combo... Quite impressive!

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

I've only managed 15 or so miles since getting mine a month ago.....driving me crazy!

Waiting on an SC Project Conical arriving and maybe a Wilbers rear shock as well.....health to enjoy AB.

attachment.php

Cheers Matey looks like mine LOL
whats the paddock stand ? is there a model number for that it looks like it does the job nicely
Thanks
Rob

Back
Top Bottom