Lynbrook Insurance Renewal

SuperTed

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just renewed for this year with Lynbrook.
Two bikes; F800GS & DR-Z400SM; both full comp, plus my wife is on the policy as named rider.
Make sure you are sitting down before you read the next line:
The renewal is just on £110 LESS than last year.
The policy for both bikes with both of us riding is now less than it was two years ago for just the GS. Having been in a position to have to make a claim via Lynbrook, which was an entirely satisfactory experience, made this renewal a total ‘no brainier’.
So if you aren’t insured with Lynbrook already, give them a call.

Renewal price may go down if the bikes were previously less than a year old and/or you have clocked up an additional year's riding without a break (biking seems to be more sensitive to this than driving). My renewal quote with Bemoto was £130 less this year.

My house insurance just renewed dropped by £100.
I wonder if we are seeing any corrections for the loyal customer penalty :nenau

Just gave them a call, my insurance is up on the 30th. 1250RT, bargain price they quoted £470, my best quote so far is £149 with bike sure. Difficult decision to be made :)

Two bikes; F800GS & DR-Z400SM; both full comp, plus my wife is on the policy as named rider.
The policy for both bikes with both of us riding is now less than it was two years ago for just the GS. Having been in a position to have to make a claim via Lynbrook, which was an entirely satisfactory experience, made this renewal a total ‘no brainier’.

Nice, but what was your renewal premium?, yes you saved £110, but can anyone out there do if for the same or less??

I just gave them a try but as soon as they heard that I do not have a garage they said we can't quote! First insurer I have ever dealt with that has said that.

As MCE have just gone tits up tonight, and all their policies will cease from 31st Jan, I might be giving these guys a try!

Nice, but what was your renewal premium?, yes you saved £110, but can anyone out there do if for the same or less??

Two years ago just me on the F800GS was £194, last year with both bikes and adding Mrs Ted onto the policy it was £247, nothing has changed except our ages and the renewal was £138. Both bikes are full comp, £150 excess on each and I am covered to ride any other bike also full comp. Like I said, renewing was a no-brainer.

Back
Top Bottom