I need new tyres

Last tyre I bought a few months ago was a rear Metzeler Tourance from Tyreleader.ie 150/70/17 for about €80 delivered.....

And just had a look, bejaney they've taken a bit of a hike alright.... I might be sticking on JJH's part used Michelin for a bit;):D. Tks JJH btw

Your welcome but you won’t be going too far on those. JJH

I'm old school JJH, back in the day when the lads were changing their chains and sprockets on the DT125/175's I'd be getting the old ones and putting them on my bike. Reverse the hooked rear sprocket and get a few crunchy miles out of it before the chain started slipping over it :D:D:aidan

I'm old school JJH, back in the day when the lads were changing their chains and sprockets on the DT125/175's I'd be getting the old ones and putting them on my bike. Reverse the hooked rear sprocket and get a few crunchy miles out of it before the chain started slipping over it :D:D:aidan

Did you move to Galway from Cavan by any chance??

Last tyre I bought a few months ago was a rear Metzeler Tourance from Tyreleader.ie 150/70/17 for about €80 delivered.....

And just had a look, bejaney they've taken a bit of a hike alright.... I might be sticking on JJH's part used Michelin for a bit;):D. Tks JJH btw

Life is too short for shit tyres. Hate tourances!

If the chain is slipping it’s not tight enough. If it won’t tighten any more remove a link. JJH

I've just ordered a set of Tourance Next from Megabikes
Have I made a mistake?
Currently on Roadtec01

Sent from my motorola edge 20 lite using Tapatalk

No, not at all. They are good tyres but I just don’t like them at all. Plenty of folk swear by them.

Motorcycle tyres discounted from Co. Clare

Hi Folks,

I have access through work to most brands of motorcycle tyres mostly direct from the makers. If you want a no obligation quote, I'd be happy to help.
Can be delivered to you directly or call to Co. Clare by appointment and they can be fitted and balanced for you too if required.

Mike

Hi Folks,

I have access through work to most brands of motorcycle tyres mostly direct from the makers. If you want a no obligation quote, I'd be happy to help.
Can be delivered to you directly or call to Co. Clare by appointment and they can be fitted and balanced for you too if required.

Mike

just bought a pair of tyres from Mike this eve....I asked for a price and he came better than Crossans,Cotters and any price I got online delivered+ a really nice guy to deal with...highly reccomended...wont be looking elsewhere for tyres for all my bikes

Back
Top Bottom