I need new tyres

Comfy Old Boots

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone seen any good deals?

I’ve had road pilot 5’s and I’m happy with them but I’m open to similar suggestions!

Anyone seen any good deals?

I’ve had road pilot 5’s and I’m happy with them but I’m open to similar suggestions!
Tyres took a jump recently.

I'm going down to Overlanders next Saturday for a set of Dunlop Trailmax Meridian

€335 roll in, roll out.

I've read and been told great things about them.
My yoke takes the same size tyres as yours

S20 5G sent this......

If you can get your wheels off and get tyres fitted yourself.......there are great deals on Openeo.ie

S20 5G sent this......

Just put another set of Trailriders on the LC

£320 the pair fitted

£40 up from the last time i had a set supplied and fitted, so not to bad

Just put another set of Trailriders on the LC

£320 the pair fitted

£40 up from the last time i had a set supplied and fitted, so not to bad
That would be inline with what I'm discovering over this side of the Irish Sea.
About a €50 increase.

S20 5G sent this......

Interesting. It’s a couple of years since i bought a set, I was wondering if I was missing something with the prices I was seeing.

All a bit expensive! Just shelled out €540 on four tyres for the car.

https://aonetyres.co.uk/motorcycle-tyres/

Might be worth contacting - have been using them for many years now - great service

Could be combined with a ride up North in the Mournes/Strangford area

Thanks for that! I’ll add them to the list I’m going to call tomorrow. I usually get crossans to deliver locally to me and Dave fits them for me in Donnybrook.

Ended up just buying a set of Michelin Road 5 Trails from John in the Visor shop. They are expensive but the last set were good, so no sense in trying something new. There are now 6's available but they are more expensive again. Just shy on E300 delivered for the 5's. I'll get Dave in the Gem to fit.

Let me know how you get on with the Meridans Keith :beerjug:

Where’s the Gem? I lived beside it at one stage but it’s a building site now. I can fit tyres for you if you like JJH

Where’s the Gem? I lived beside it at one stage but it’s a building site now. I can fit tyres for you if you like JJH

Donnybrook. Thanks for the offer but they being delivered to him and he will balance the wheels for me. I’ll drop the bike off, walk to work and collect later in afternoon. I’ll think of you next time!

Ended up just buying a set of Michelin Road 5 Trails from John in the Visor shop. They are expensive but the last set were good, so no sense in trying something new. There are now 6's available but they are more expensive again. Just shy on E300 delivered for the 5's. I'll get Dave in the Gem to fit.

Let me know how you get on with the Meridans Keith :beerjug:
I could have had the Dunlops delivered for €270 from that Openeo.ie crowd but then I'm left looking for someone to fit them.

Let me know how much the Gem charge....... PM or WhatsApp if you don't want to disclose it publicly.

S20 5G sent this......

I could have had the Dunlops delivered for €270 from that Openeo.ie crowd but then I'm left looking for someone to fit them.

Let me know how much the Gem charge....... PM or WhatsApp if you don't want to disclose it publicly.

S20 5G sent this......

Sounds like you will save ten euro going to overlanders. That is unless Dave has put his prices up. Mind you, I’d need to ride down and back which is time and time is money!

Back
Top Bottom