Trousers for the taller gentleman

Bear

Reaction score
Any suggestions to replace a worn-out pair of Belstaff Pioneer trousers please? I take a 36" waist and 36" inseam in a regular trouser. The Belstaffs were a one-off very long fitting which measures 35" inseam but, like all gentlemen, an extra inch wouldn't go amiss.

Sorry to hijack your blog but I’ve got exactly the same thing and hopefully someone will have our solution. I’m currently in bmw street guards long fitting which at 35 are at the top of my boots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got both Klim Badlands & Rukka ArmaT trousers that are well long enough for me. I’m 6’4” and wear 36x36 in Levi jeans if that’s any help. They are both the long leg version of the trousers.

Rukka C3 will be well long enough, Even the regular C2 legs are very long. I am 6ft 2" with 34" leg and I had to send all 6 pairs of my C3 trousers back when they first arrived as they were trailing on the floor. C2 was plenty long enough for me.

Any suggestions to replace a worn-out pair of Belstaff Pioneer trousers please? I take a 36" waist and 36" inseam in a regular trouser. The Belstaffs were a one-off very long fitting which measures 35" inseam but, like all gentlemen, an extra inch wouldn't go amiss.

I'm 5.9 and have been using Saxon Pants. Under "34 Waist and 38 Length". You can replace it with this one! It has waist adjustability straps and zipper bottom sleeves that will help to adjust perfectly.

Thanks for the benefit of your experience gents. Like Twizzle I don't value fashion and JTS seem to be the only supplier who takes a decent inseam seriously. The number of manufacturers who simply say "short" or "long" without quantifying the terms is unimpressive considering how much decent kit costs and how much processing returns costs.

Another tall fella here. six foot five in my boots. Rukka C3 length work for me and in jeans, I need a 36 inch leg.

Back
Top Bottom