40mph limit on Horseshoe/Ponder?

LAst time i was in Welsh wales there was a road up and over somewhere ( i cant recall what road it was ) but it was in the wilds and it too had a 40MPH all along it it was a great road too and could have been ridden very quick with no bother to anyone as there wasnt a house for miles

Not really a surprise when this happens. Just like the Cat & Fiddle every bikermate in the county used to flock there and many ride like twonks, and this is the result. Rocket science, it is not.

LAst time i was in Welsh wales there was a road up and over somewhere ( i cant recall what road it was ) but it was in the wilds and it too had a 40MPH all along it it was a great road too and could have been ridden very quick with no bother to anyone as there wasnt a house for miles

The Top Gear road near Brecon (can’t remember what’s it’s called) is also a 40mph and crawling with unmarked plod.

But what do you expect from the Communist Republic of Wales?

They’ll be putting Zil lanes in soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Top Gear road near Brecon (can’t remember what’s it’s called) is also a 40mph and crawling with unmarked plod.

But what do you expect from the Communist Republic of Wales?

They’ll be putting Zil lanes in soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep that's the one

We visit the Ponderosa regularly in the Mini Moke, 40mph will be slow even for that.

:(

I visit the Ponderosa regularly on the Harley, 40mph will need me to get a move on.:D

Back
Top Bottom