Trying to get an Electrician, oh dear....

richie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Allihies again.. but off to Asia soon....
I am renovating the family home and have it all emptied out back to where I want to start re making it. What I need now is a first fix for the electrics. A few years back I might have rewired the whole place myself and then got it certified afterwards. However this is no longer possible. There seem to be a very few electricians around who have the ability to certify and getting one of them is a nightmare... All I want done is the first fix, whats that 4 or 5 day job max...

So anyone out there fancy a job in West Cork, first fix in March Second fix May , I can supply accommodation....

PM me please

All the trades are booked solid and charging big money ( dont blame them )

My mate works at a college and all the bricklayer lecturers have all fucked off back onto the tools as the £30K lecture job that seemed a nice way of passing a few years away has been eclipsed by being able to earn that in a month or 2

I assume that Sparkies are the same

The big house building companies are I believe taking all they can get at top money

All the trades are booked solid and charging big money ( dont blame them )

My mate works at a college and all the bricklayer lecturers have all fucked off back onto the tools as the £30K lecture job that seemed a nice way of passing a few years away has been eclipsed by being able to earn that in a month or 2

I assume that Sparkies are the same

The big house building companies are I believe taking all they can get at top money

Oh I am not blaming them, just trying to get one....

Back
Top Bottom