Just spec'd the new Honda NT1100

Looking forward to the first test reviews on here, anybody out on one this weekend? :thumb2

Wait till you change the air filter on your Goldwing ;), But at least you can get at the plugs & valves :)

Not an issue for the first 2 years, it came with a service plan. After that I’ll do what I can myself.

Anyone got one yet? I haven’t been so keen to get my hands on a bike sine I don’t know when. It’s always the anticipation. Then check it out. Any under seat storage? Mpg? Comfort? Screen any good? Feel brakes power cornering. What will the side boxes take? Will Honda produce bigger lids like they did with the deauville? First thing is a fender extender and a topbox. JJH

Anyone got one yet? I haven’t been so keen to get my hands on a bike sine I don’t know when. It’s always the anticipation. Then check it out. Any under seat storage? Mpg? Comfort? Screen any good? Feel brakes power cornering. What will the side boxes take? Will Honda produce bigger lids like they did with the deauville? First thing is a fender extender and a topbox. JJH

There is a small amount of underseat storage under the pillion seat . Go on YouTube and search NT100 ride / review. Plenty of video from the launch have now been added to back all the TMF wannabees borrowing one from their local dealer . I watched a few over the weekend.

Definitely a better value proposition than the AT , I don’t think the price will remain so low after the initial stock have gone either. I looked at one in my local dealer on Saturday but he doesn’t have a demo and that bike was already sold. He had a new ATAS on the showroom floor next to it just arrived at £17500 without the luggage you get on the NT, not sure if it had a centre stand either ?

Joined the Facebook page, sounds like they are selling really well. Owners say they are desperate for a fender extender on the front. Pyramid plastics are on with one. Few GS’s been traded in too.

Joined the Facebook page, sounds like they are selling really well. Owners say they are desperate for a fender extender on the front. Pyramid plastics are on with one. Few GS’s been traded in too.

Do you have a link to the facebook page please, I did a search on "Honda NT1100 owners group" nothing there looked like an owners group ?

I think I’m getting mine on the 4th March wheeeee. Seriously it’s a long time since I’ve seen such excitement over a bike launch. Imagine if it had a shaft and a 28 litre tank. I’m really looking forward to getting it. JJH

Do you have a link to the facebook page please, I did a search on "Honda NT1100 owners group" nothing there looked like an owners group ?
I don’t see anything on my wife’s faceache about it either. JJH

I don’t see anything on my wife’s faceache about it either. JJH
There are reviews but they seem to be the same as what’s available elsewhere. No owner page. I’m not keen to sign up to Facebook I disentangled myself from it about 6 years ago. JJH

Facebook

Honda NT1100 U.K. Owners. 361 members growing everyday, sensible comments….so far! Lol

TD
:rob

Well I’ve applied too. I had to restart an old Facebook acc that I abandoned years ago. Such a merrygoround. Now my application to join is pending. Thanks for the link. JJH

446be37aecfc6920443074767ba23477.jpg

817c15d62c71a6b2071806d2dd9aa1b0.jpg

Lovely, looks nice in black. Sat on one today for the first time, felt so small (I am 6ft 6in) compered to my GSA.

Enjoy :thumb2

TD
:rob

I think I’m getting mine on the 4th March wheeeee. Seriously it’s a long time since I’ve seen such excitement over a bike launch. Imagine if it had a shaft and a 28 litre tank. I’m really looking forward to getting it. JJH
Enjoy it JJH, let's have some reviews once she's settled in at home

Got one on order from Doble. For my son-in-law White with the tour pack, quickshifter, should be ready Friday !! looking forward to having a go

Rob

Back
Top Bottom