Just spec'd the new Honda NT1100

team duvet

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
£14,819 with every extra (Voyager pack) + spot lights + DCT.

In the current world not bad me thinks :nenau

TD.
:thumb2

When I ordered mine back in late October Honda said demo bikes due in dealers “early January “ customer orders with dealers in time for 1st March delivery, it now seems the demo bikes won’t be with the dealers till “ sometime in February “ so I would doubt my new bike will be here ready for 1st March.

Looks nice. I hope they have the electronics sorted out with smoother throttling than the AT1100.

This one is sold already.....
Arrived at the dealer last week.
743756d88d13b382776dc0a4dc35a368.jpg
e7c899c42028ccc1d82a887298ac51e5.jpg
42d6c3acfa14cf3bc1f9bece1a5af211.jpg

S20 5G sent this......

Lovely bike in the flesh IMHO.

Can't wait to have a spin on one.

S20 5G sent this......

Demo available

Miles Kingsport Hull have one to try from this Monday 7th. :thumb2 (Non DCT)

C.J. Ball in Norwich had their first NT demo bike arrive yesterday.

Lovely bike in the flesh IMHO.

Can't wait to have a spin on one.

S20 5G sent this......
I’ve just bought one collecting in a couple of weeks. Off stateside on 17th so be nice to have it waiting on the 25th when I return. Bog standard except for topbox. JJH

I’ve just bought one collecting in a couple of weeks. Off stateside on 17th so be nice to have it waiting on the 25th when I return. Bog standard except for topbox. JJH
Well wear.

What colour did you go for and did you get the DCT?

S20 5G sent this......

Well wear.

What colour did you go for and did you get the DCT?

S20 5G sent this......
Thanks Manual. White if available but I’m not worried about colour. There’s some coming in a week or 2. I just fancy something different I’ve had bms for a long time. Haven’t had a new Honda since 2002. JJH

Interesting review, nothing not to like for the price other than chain drive. Not keen on the dash personally and if I had one I’d probably go for the expanding shad topbox if it could be fitted.
It’s an good comparison with the old NT ( deauville ). I had the NT700 for 4 years and it was a well built solid bike.

Back
Top Bottom